[ Know more about SoundScaper ]
The morphing feature gives you ability of smooth switching between scenes in different modes and adding effects during the morphing process. With the morphing you can add a new dimension to existing scenes varying them in the real time. But the most interesting result can be reached with applying multifunctional filters and changing the oscillator parameters in transition state between scenes.
[ SoundScaper 1.8 application manual (PDF) ]
Demo of filters, morphing scene and feedback effect:
Also in this update:
- New control pad of oscillators in the morphing interface.
- Possibility to change oscillators parameters during the morphing.
- Automatic output level control during the morphing.
- Automatic return to zero option for parameters in morphing.
- New MIDI controls for the morphing options.
- Added very creative feature of feedback.
- Improved morphing modes.
- Two range of rate for main LFOs.
- Added option of drift for main LFOs.
- Added new presets for oscillators.
- Updated description of the application.
- Description available as PDF on application site.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.
You can download the scenes which were used in that demo to your SoundScaper app.
1. Open this site on your iPad on which SoundScaper has installed.
2. Select entire text of first scene between marks "#SoundScaperScene:" and "===" (including them) and paste it to the text clipboard.
3. Open the SoundScaper app and tap on the scene title to open scenes list.
4. Tap the button "Paste". If the scene was copied to the clipboard correctly you will be prompted for confirmation of paste scene "DemoScene 1" to the scene list.
5. After that you can add scene "DemoScene 2" the same way.